Special Report on
Sources of finance
Sources of finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
to view it first. Information about this may be contained in the File-Format links below. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page . Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large. Paper provided by Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews in its series Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics with number 0501. Download reference. The following formats are available: HTML ( with abstract ), plain text ( with abstract ), BibTeX , RIS (EndNote, RefMan, ProCite), ReDIF Length: Date of creation: Feb 2005 Date of revision: Handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0501
You know that the government finances peoples college education in many cases and that a considerable amount of money is destined every year for this purpose, you just would like to know how to get a share of that and avoid having to resort to private lenders that charge higher interest rates. Within this article you may find some answers to these and other questions. Federal Student loans are not the only source of finance for college, there are also other government agencies offering loans for students and private lenders willing to provide financial assistance to those undertaking ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SOURCES OF FINANCE
- thecdfa @fredsbob Thanks! Article on Fredericks and CDFIs as alternative sources of SME finance is now on Mail on Sunday site: http://bit.ly/cvWO1m
- CleanFuelsOhio RT @fuelinggood: Is the future of #BP as dark as the Gulf? Sources says Exxon & Chevron looking at takeover: http://bit.ly/bBq2ap #ethanol
- fuelinggood Is the future of #BP as dark as the Gulf? Sources says Exxon & Chevron looking at takeover: http://bit.ly/bBq2ap #ethanol
Financial Planning & Investment Tips : Different Sources of Finance
CIMA F3 Lecture 2 - Sources of Finance.avi
- Japan's Ultra-Powerful Bureaucrats Undergo Webcast Public Exposure ...
- HONOURABLE SIOSIUA T `UTOIKAMANU 16th September 2005 (Please Check ...