Special Report on
Structured Finance News
Structured Finance News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
’s (SEC) division that reviews public company filings is creating three specialized offices to enhance its disclosure review and policy operations, the SEC announced today. The new offices in the division of corporation finance will focus on ABS and other structured products. These offices will also look into large financial institutions as well as securities offering trends. “These changes will help us focus our resources more sharply on critically important institutions and financial products so we can stay ahead of the curve and better protect investors,” said Meredith Cross , director ...
As if Greece didn't have enough on its plate, now banks looking to securitize Greek assets face a 'AA' threshold on many of the country's deals. This is a result of its sovereign and domestic downgrade to triple-B that happened a month ago. Fitch Ratings today said that that the elevated sovereign risk considerations in Greece mean that new ratings on Greek RMBS transactions are capped at the 'AA' rating category. This happened after Fitch downgraded Greece’s sovereign rating to ‘BBB’in December 2009. Moody's Investors Service on ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STRUCTURED FINANCE NEWS
- financedguru Rating Agency Showdown: ... between the rating agencies and the issuers of structured finance securities. Effectiv... http://bit.ly/bfekQ2
- ChinaTweets2 HSBC launches FX-linked renminbi structured notes http://ow.ly/18dUan (via Finance Asia)
- blpfinancial Australian Banking and Finance » Structured finance ratings for ... http://bit.ly/9SQTg8
PERAB: Exports and Job Creation
Fiscal Commission Public Forum 3 of 7
- Islamic Finance Resources: Deloitte Webcast: Interview with Sheikh ...
- Moody's Corporation to Webcast 2010 Investor Day - MarketWatch