Special Report on
Tax Justice Network
Tax Justice Network - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The latest edition of Tax Justice Focus explores the issue of taxing natural rents. Economists define land, alongside labour and capital, as a factor of production. Unlike labour and capital, however, it is in fixed supply and has no cost of production. Being scarce, land is in great demand, but in many cases it is used inefficiently and its potential as a source of significant amounts of public revenue goes unrecognised. In this edition, guest editor Carol Wilcox and her selected contributors argue the case for adopting Land Value Tax as a just and efficient fiscal tool. In the lead article Nic Tideman presents LVT as a tool ...
provides offshore legal, fiduciary and administration services. Appleby and its Group Managing Partner, Peter Bubenzer in Bermuda, issued in June 2010 an article entitled “OFCS [Offshore Financial Centers] in the Crosshairs --- But Not Alone in Their Struggle to Survive.” Since Appleby operates from many offshore financial centers: Bahrain, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, London, Mauritius, Seychelles and Switzerland, the article merits a reply. Our full reply, prepared by a senior adviser to TJN, can be downloaded here . What ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TAX JUSTICE NETWORK
- EnergyAuditTX http://bit.ly/rwecX Tax Justice Network: Extractive industries mining the American public http://bit.ly/bm89YJ
- hoyalawya99 Attending monthly Tax Justice Network mtg w/ colleagues working in anti-corruption, environmental & other issues at Stewart Mott Foundation.
- vbergum Tax Justice Network kårer verdens 10 viktigste skatteparadis http://bit.ly/c71Fmn På listen står bl.a. Delaware, City of London og Sveits
Financial Whistleblowing Panel with Jesselyn Radack and Jack Blum
Whistle Where You Work Episode #22 - International Financial Whistleblowers; Census Whistleblower
- TaxProf Blog: Live Webcast of Today's Volcker Tax Reform Panel Meeting
- LIVE WEBCAST, 9:30 am ET Friday, March 12: What Can the U.S. Do ...