Special Report on
Today In Finance
Today In Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In automotive finance, two important trends appear well-established and poised for further advances in 1997: More non-prime or sub-prime lending. More leasing. A third movement, which may or may not amount to a major trend, is the advent of used-car superstores geared to high-volume selling. SUB-PRIME-- NEARLY MAINSTREAM A well-known economist who tracks automobile sales predicted at year-end that some 1.1 million households will have declared bankruptcy in 1996. "That's not all bad," he said. "It means 1.1 million more subprime borrowers." Perhaps he was being facetious, or perhaps not. The fact ...
While millions of jobs are being lost in the abysmal economy, a lower-profile trend involves companies — especially smaller ones — hiring temporary workers in response to the crisis. Employers that are determined to keep fixed-staffing costs at a bare minimum may need to expand their work forces from time to time, as dictated by, say, short-term spikes that might reflect the demands of a particular client or customer. Some companies, being extra careful about full-time hiring that might not be worth the investment, find it appealing to first try employees out, with no ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TODAY IN FINANCE
- MobileYR via John Boehner: Democrats voted today to raise taxes on job creators to finance billions in addt'l “stimulus”... http://fb.me/EyLrSiTx
- MonicaEmy RT @johnboehner: In the House today, Democrats want to raise taxes on American job creators to finance more "stimulus" spending.
- BizTwt #MBA Gyan in #Business: Why Technology Reuse fails - Today, a lot of stress is on... http://is.gd/e0pVw #Marketing #Technology #Finance #SCM
Business Finance Stock Market Technical Analysis 2/14/08
Business News Financial News Personal Finance Stock Market Quotes Commodities Market Currency Market - FOXBusiness ...
- Trintech to Present Webinar on Trends in Finance Transformation ...
- Voiance Announces Webinar Focused on Achieving Excellence in ...