Special Report on
Venture capital finance
Venture capital finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
from the National Venture Capital Association and Cambridge Associates explained that ten year returns for investments in venture capital funds were now negative. While the decade-long trend of poor financial returns to limited partners is the headline grabber, the venture capital industry has witnessed a number of other changes over the last decade. At a May 2010 workshop on venture capital at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, I made a presentation outlining some of the industry trends. Rather than write about what the presentation said, I’m posting it here. Venture capital trends presentation (PDF) Hopefully some of ...
which valued Skype at $2.75 billion, closed in November, and now those investors - including eBay, which still owns a 30% stake, buyout shop Silver Lake and venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz - are taking Skype public. The company filed for an IPO this morning - read the S-1 here . If successful, Skype’s IPO will likely be the largest by a technology company since Google. Indeed, the tech IPO market is looking brighter. Another large venture-backed tech company, Demand Media, filed for an IPO on Friday. It;s raised more than $350 million in venture capital, and while not ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
VENTURE CAPITAL FINANCE
- Ann_Anh "Business Finance in UK | Venture Capital Tools" ( http://bit.ly/dmII1I )
- CedarCreekCaptl Business Finance in UK | Venture Capital Tools: Business Finance in UK There are companies that help a business in... http://bit.ly/bEXEpR
- 4Free4u Business Finance in UK | Venture Capital Tools http://bit.ly/9aG6oA
Best Financial Blogs
Biotech Financial Solutions Launch Video
- Kaseya Announces Executive Webinar Series to Address Challenges in ...
- Webinar: The Hong Kong Finance Industry