Special Report on
Luxembourg For Finance
Luxembourg For Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
'Luxembourg for Finance' and DIFC sign Memorandum of Understanding to promote industry development and regulatory cooperation that will benefit Luxembourg and MENA region A senior finance delegation from Luxembourg, led by Prince Guillaume, Crown Prince of Luxembourg, and the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) held a seminar today to explore opportunities for greater collaboration in financial services between the Grand Duchy and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. At the seminar, DIFC and Luxembourg for Finance, the agency responsible for developing the financial sector in the Grand Duchy, signed ...
Luxembourg took an important first step toward developing the Duchy into the latest European hub for Islamic finance, especially Islamic capital markets, when it published last week a new tax circular on the treatment of a whole range of Islamic finance products including murabaha, musharaka, mudarabah, istisna, ijarah, ijarah wa Iktina and sukuk (Islamic bonds). A circular from the Director of Contributions, the Luxembourg tax authority, describes the major principles and contracts of Islamic finance and their respective tax treatment. According to the preamble of the Circular, “Islamic ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LUXEMBOURG FOR FINANCE
- BLUXITJobs #jobs Internship – IT professional for Finance: Luxembourg, ContextThis is an exciting opportunity to become part... http://bit.ly/cSt6No
- ESTtechnologie Internship – IT professional for Finance: Luxembourg, ContextThis is an exciting opportunity to become par... http://bit.ly/b6SahC #emploi
- JobLuxembourg #job Internship – IT professional for Finance: Luxembourg, ContextThis is an exciting opportunity to b... http://bit.ly/9qAs06 #luxembourg
Company Administration Luxembourg
Speaker IBCPIB™ 2010 - Francis J. Vassallo
- Webinar Helps Fund Administrators as Money Market Reform Rule ...
- Webinar: Unified, Secure and Compliant: Best Practices for Unified ...