Special Report on
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
At each year's APEC Ministerial Meeting, the Ministers define and fund work programmes for APEC's Committees, Working Groups, and SOM Special Task Groups. The directions provided by APEC Economic Leaders are captured in action-oriented work programmes to support APEC's goals. Committees APEC's four committees meet regularly throughout the year and comprise representatives from each APEC Member Economy: Budget and Management Committee The Budget and Management Committee (BMC) advises the Senior Officials' Meeting (SOM) on budgetary, administrative and managerial issues. It also monitors and evaluates ...
Energy ministers from the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) forum have agreed that the deployment of clean energy sources – including nuclear energy – should be promoted in the region. Meeting in Fukui, Japan on 19 June, the Apec energy ministers signed a declaration setting directions to advance energy security, improve energy efficiency and increase the clean energy supply in the region. The statement said: “We met with the understanding that we have to take on the difficult challenge of enhancing regional energy security, in the midst of emerging concerns ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ASIA-PACIFIC ECONOMIC COOPERATION
- dan710 Malaysia Eyes New FTA Partners: "During the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meeting in November 2009, it has ann... http://bit.ly/ah5KqN
- arltdla Malaysia Eyes New FTA Partners: "During the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meeting in November 2009, it has ann... http://bit.ly/9WUmNb
- da4su Malaysia Eyes New FTA Partners: "During the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meeting in November 2009, it has ann... http://bit.ly/bhVaGd
Pop princess Kylie Minogue comes to China
productronica interview with Wolfgang Merz, Executive Vice President Asia Pacific, Schleuniger GmbH
- Video - Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Webcast - News Conference: APEC Economic Committee - Asia-Pacific ...