Special Report on
Bullying in the Workplace
Bullying in the Workplace - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
What happens to playground bullies who grow up to be workplace bullies? And what happens to the companies where they work? This is the focus of an article entitled “Workplace Bullying Suits on the Horizon.” According to the article, a workplace bully was forced to pay $325,000 after the Indiana Supreme Court upheld the jury verdict in one case that involved facts sufficiently severe to qualify as an assault. Indianapolis attorney Kevin Betz, who represented the plaintiff in that case, is quoted as saying that he thinks workplace bullying is becoming more common. “‘In my father’s day, there was ...
A study undertaken by the University of Sheffield has revealed a disturbing, if not surprising, relationship between bullying in the workplace and employee ill-health. In the two-part study comprising nine organisations, 3,652 employees in the first part and 2,029 employees in the second were asked questions on behavioural trends at work. The University of Sheffield researchers found that 39 per cent of employees frequently face instances of bullying from managers or colleagues – the study defined frequent bullying as that which occurs on either a daily or weekly basis. Leading the study, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BULLYING IN THE WORKPLACE
- portnerpress Bullying and Harrassment issues in your workplace? Order your free trial of the OH&S Handbook at http://www.ohshandbook.com.au
- GCORP5 Listen to Jacob live on the radio..Bullying in the workplace is a huge issue! http://lnkd.in/N8xk3F
- OSHEMSolutions Do you work in Victoria #Oz? Are you going to the Workplace Bullying Breakfast Conference? http://goo.gl/dEEX
New workplace violence & harassment law
Workplace Bullying - GlobalTV Edmonton
- Free Webinar Training Helps HR Understand the Hidden Cost of ...
- Canadian Management Centre - Bill 168 Webcast: The Legal and ...