Special Report on
Cutting red tape
Cutting red tape - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
On January 1, 2002, the United States, along with its two largest trading partners, Mexico and Canada, officially eliminated tariffs on $25 billion in total trade, as outlined in the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The move is expected to accelerate NAFTA's benefits to the companies, consumers and workers of the three nations. According to U.S. Trade Representative Robert B. Zoellick, "Over the next few years, this will help our economies sharpen their competitiveness and efficiency." Zoellick ads, "I'm pleased that the three NAFTA partners were able to agree to cut their ...
Communities Secretary Eric Pickles wants to stem the flow of relentless form filling, high costs and red tape for organising summer street parties and fetes. Extortionate, inconsistent costs and paperwork for road closures, risk assessments, and temporary event notices are barriers to community events. It can often take weeks and cost thousands of pounds for councils trying to process these applications, which can deter both councils and organisers from putting on events. There are examples of local communities having to apply for up to five separate licences, pay up to £5,000 for a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CUTTING RED TAPE
- CRC_Expert Cutting red tape to give a green light for greener development @CommunitiesUK http://bit.ly/coz5Xk
- governmentnews Cutting red tape to give a green light for greener development http://bit.ly/aXryZv
- propertytalk Cutting red tape to give a green light for greener development http://tinyurl.com/32ucr88
Freshman Amendments Cut Costs, Encourage Innovation in Health Care
Senator George LeMieux visits Beaver Street Enterprise Center
- Webinar Developing Cures with Less Time and Capital ...
- Kelly Ripa & Josie Maran Green Idea Swap | Mommy PR