Special Report on
Employee Job Satisfaction
Employee Job Satisfaction - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
EUROPEAN workers are united in at least one respect: they have reported declining levels of job satisfaction to pollsters over the last three decades. In Britain, for example, the proportion of workers who said they were completely satisfied with their jobs was down to 14 percent in 2001 from 23 percent in 1992. American workers, too, reported a drop in job satisfaction from the mid-1970's through the early 1990's, according to the General Social Survey by the University of Chicago. But the drop was mild, and since then, reported job satisfaction in the United States has inched up. In 1990, 48 percent of American ...
During tough economic times, people who have a job are grateful for a paycheck to pay the bills, but it seems that they are also looking for other more fulfilling opportunities. Many human resource professionals focus on competitive pay and benefits as key drivers for increasing employee job satisfaction . However, it seems that “Money Isn’t Everything”. At least when it comes to creating employee loyalty and reducing employee attrition. Well, what are employees seeking from a job? Why do employees keep working for a company when other opportunities exist? What really matters in job ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EMPLOYEE JOB SATISFACTION
- CodeOConduct Can Get Some … Satisfaction! « Inspired Employee: With high levels of job satisfaction, employees perform better a... http://bit.ly/a0ZxGQ
- inemmo Can Get Some … Satisfaction! « Inspired Employee: With high levels of job satisfaction, employees perform better a... http://bit.ly/br4dzG
- LA_Lannan WAPO: Federal Employee job satisfaction http://bit.ly/8Ys1HX
Human Resources : How to Give Up Job Satisfaction in Exchange for High Salary
Building a service culture
- DecisionWise Webinar: The 3 Essential Components Of Employee ...
- After the Storm: Forecasting the 2010 Employee Engagement Climate ...