Special Report on
Employee Professional Development
Employee Professional Development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The challenges associated with the changing nature of work and the workplace environment are as real for the campus as elsewhere. Rapid change requires a skilled, knowledgeable workforce with employees who are adaptive, flexible, and focused on the future. As a manager, one of your key responsibilities is to develop your staff. The Philosophy of Human Resources Management (Appendix B) states that you can: "Encourage growth and career development of employees by coaching, and by helping employees achieve their personal goals at UCSF and beyond...[you can develop] human resources by providing adequate training... encouragement of ...
This weekend Forbes.com released their list of America's best cities for young professionals. To determine which cities made the cut Forbes.com measured unemployment rate, predicted job growth, cost... Read more Want to Lead Your Own Social Change Project or Organization?... One of the requests I often get is for information about launching a nonprofit or social change project. While I know of several resources for this type of endeavor, I am super excited that DoSomething.org,... Read more YNPN-NYC and Kaplan Present: The Dos and Donts of Grad... As some of you may know I am on the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EMPLOYEE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- actuarycircle SOA - Society of Actuaries: a government employee who practices in an area that impacts the actuarial profession a... http://bit.ly/dkX07D
- KimTwiggs Employee Professional Development Programs Are Mutually Beneficial - http://bit.ly/9XFGj2
- commutiny RT @jessica_journey: A3: IDEAL: #nonprofit employer matches employee $-for-$ (up to a maximum) for professional development resources (tuition, books) #ynpchat
GBR - How to Communicate Change to Employees
Staff Brokers on Norman Schwarzkopf's World Business Review
- Disability Mentoring Webinar - Hosted by AAPD and Verizon Employee ...
- Lockheed Martin To Webcast CEO Presentation At Investor Conference ...