Special Report on
Global Human Resources
Global Human Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Human resource management is a process of bringing people and organizations together so that the goals of each other are met. The role of HR manager is shifting from that of a protector and screener to the role of a planner and change agent. Personnel directors are the new corporate heroes. The name of the game today in business is personnel . Nowadays it is not possible to show a good financial or operating report unless your personnel relations are in order. Over the years, highly skilled and knowledge based jobs are increasing while low skilled jobs are decreasing. This calls for future skill mapping through proper HRM ...
Hewitt Associates, a global human resources consulting and outsourcing company, today announced it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire EnnisKnupp, a trusted and leading provider of investment advisory services to large institutional investors. This acquisition will significantly boost Hewitt's existing investment consulting capabilities in the U.S. and support its global growth plans. Under the terms of the agreement, Hewitt will acquire EnnisKnupp, which provides a wide range of investment consulting services to corporations, public funds, endowments, foundations, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES
- Houston_CP Houston: JJ Thakkar Selected as VP Global Human Resources for CapRock Communications http://bit.ly/bhQiUw
- EON_Energy JJ Thakkar Selected as VP Global Human Resources for CapRock Communications http://bit.ly/aNeZ1E
- cyfairnownews JJ Thakkar Selected as VP Global Human Resources for CapRock Communications - EON: Enhanced Online News (press release) http://bit.ly/aoRECx
Dennis R. Briscoe - Strategies for Global Competitiveness: Methods and Management of Human ...
NYU Graduate Programs: Human Resources Management & Development: HRMD
- Microsoft Webcast: Creating a Global Human Resources System ...
- Microsoft Webcast on August 15th: Creating a Global Human ...