Special Report on
Head of Human Resources
Head of Human Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
From e-mail to health care, and from artificial intelligence to the end of HR as we know it, here are forecasts of how different the world of workforce management will be 10 years from now. orkforce-management decisions aren’t made with crystal balls. What they do demand is a clear sense of the landscape on the far horizon. As a human resources executive, you probably know what health care will cost your company next year. But you’re far less certain whether or not legions of workers will be full-time telecommuters five years from now, or if defined benefits will even exist in 2013. ...
For college graduates with good grades in a largely theoretical major, Audi is now offering a qualification program called “First Job Experience” (FJE). FJE provides an excellent opportunity for automobile aficionados still at the bottom of the career ladder to tackle selected projects over a period of six months to a year, gaining insight into professional life and learning valuable skills. The program is offered over all corporate business segments and is geared towards interested graduates who, because of their largely theoretical studies, have little practical industry experience. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- PM_HR_Jobs #HR jobs FRAZER JONES: Dubai - Head of Human Resources: Up to £120k sterling tax free: Frazer Jones: A great oppo... http://bit.ly/9XKBoP
- Jobs_Lancashire Lancashire Jobs: Head Of Human Resources: North West, Lancashire: http://bit.ly/bve9C9 #Jobs
- Oldham_Jobs Oldham Jobs: Interim Head Of HR - Public Sector: Oldham, Greater Manchester - Lancashire - Essential that all... http://bit.ly/9nVSNo #Jobs
Human Resources : How to Negotiate Salary During Job Offer
USC Ed Lawler Interview: Executive Compensation
- Recruitment Tips from the Graduate Recruitment Process Webcast.
- Aegis Health Group Hosts Free Webinar: “Physician Sales Planning ...