Special Report on
Human Capital Center
Human Capital Center - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Globalization takes place through a foundation of human capital. Yet in many ways, the human capital needed for globalization is lacking. Progress is required in important areas such as elevating more women to leadership positions and having talent strategies that incorporate diversity. Taking a longer-term view, early childhood interventions are needed to ensure development of tomorrow's workforce. For companies that are global today, it is not effective to manage workers the same in all countries. Managers need to understand cultural differences and adjust their styles, communications, and rewards to fit within each culture.
SINGAPORE, April 12 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Aon Consulting, the global benefits and human capital consulting business of Aon Corporation (NYSE: AON), today announced the appointments of key practice leaders to deepen its South-east Asia region human capital consulting capabilities, particularly in total rewards, talent management, and executive compensation/enterprise performance. Noora Alsagoff joins Aon Consulting as Regional Talent Management Practice Leader. In her role, Alsagoff will lead integrated HR strategic solutions, including talent assessment and leadership development, employer ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN CAPITAL CENTER
- GetCalCenteJobs Federal - Intel Practice -Human Capital Cal... - Washington, DC (http://tinyurl.com/2gyyr3w) Get Call Center Jobs #CallCenter #20001 #jobs
- Michelle9647 RT @ronleopold: Human Capital is considered a COST CENTER. Shouldn’t Human Capital be a PROFIT CENTER?? #hr
- IT_SWJobs RT @ronleopold: Human Capital is considered a COST CENTER. Shouldn’t Human Capital be a PROFIT CENTER?? #hr ->yes
5. Insurance: The Archetypal Risk Management Institution
Aneesh Chopra, Federal CTO, & Phil Bond, President, TechAmerica
- Center for Human Capital Innovation: The Portal for Talent ...
- Meet Your RWJF Human Capital Communications Collaborative - April ...