Special Report on
Human resources and recruitment
Human resources and recruitment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Ask any company what issues are high on their priority list these days and most will invariably say “attracting and retaining qualified workers” is one of them. In today’s highly competitive labor market, traditional recruiting and retention strategies just don’t seem to be as effective as they once were. National and state workforce studies indicate there are several primary reasons for this: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in occupations requiring at least a bachelor’s degree is expected to grow 21.6 percent; jobs requiring an associate degree are projected to increase by ...
Our client, a large Group of companies with presence in Sub-Saharan and Southern Africa Regions dealing predominantly in manufacturing, marketing and industry exposure seeks suitably qualified candidates to fill various positions in the Human Resources Division. 1. General Manager Human Resources (1 position) The company is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill a newly created position of General Manager, Human Resources. The qualified candidate will be over 35 years of age. The successful candidate will be in possession of the following attributes: Work Experience The ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES AND RECRUITMENT
- hrmanagementsof Blog Post: What improvements could be made to the Recruitment and Department area of a Human Resources department? http://bit.ly/9mFkMC
- NatsJobsMiami Human Resources Assistant Recruitment and Placement Oa at Air Force (Homestead Afb, FL)
- hradvice Is there really a talent shortage? | BCjobs.ca http://t.co/ppfaVUg via @AddThis
HR Management: Recruiting Employees
The Recruiters Lounge - The #1 Recruiting Blog In The World!
- Pinstripe | What's Love Got to Do With It? Pinstripe and ADP Host ...
- Pacific Bridge: New 2008 China Labor Contract Law Update