Special Report on
Human Resources Consultants
Human Resources Consultants - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
predicts that the domestic market for HR outsourcing, which involves outsourcing at least three human resources functions, will reach $42 billion by 2008. You may recall that it took a billion minutes for history to advance from the time of Christ to current time. A billion is a lot of money! While the number of companies outsourcing their HR functions has increased, so has the number of those who are actively shopping around. The advisory firm Everest Group estimates that the average per-employee, per-year price for firms with less than 25,000 employees fell to an average of $540 in 2004, compared with prices averaging $1082 ...
Chicago-based Aon announced on Monday plans to acquire Hewitt for .6362 Aon shares and $ 25.61 in cash per Hewitt share, or about $ 4.9 Billion. Hewitt is “highly confident” about Aon’s financing. Aon will likely wait until after securing shareholder approval to issue notes to fund the acquisition of Hewitt Associates, according to our sources. The companies do not have a specific target date for the shareholder votes, but they could take place by late October or early November with the notes issued soon afterwards. The firms do not expect antitrust problems in ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANTS
- hkjobs_market Human Resources & Communications Executive - Talwin Consultants Ltd.: Not Specified / Negotiable, 3 yr of exp, pos... http://bit.ly/c1Il1B
- Hollieg73 Human Resources Consultants Needed – Pro Bono Strategic HR Projects Job in New York 10001, N http://bit.ly/bhEztt jobs job hiring
- Wisestepp #jobs #careers SAP Human Resources Consultants Payroll Specialist http://ow.ly/18a2Fy
Human Resources : Management Training Within Human Resources
HR Guy - Lunchtime
- How Much Should Consultants and Freelancers Charge? MBO Presents ...
- In Live Webcast, The Good Search Shares 'Secret Sauce' for ...