Special Report on
Human Resources Major
Human Resources Major - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This past summer the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) released the results of its latest biennial survey on the most important trends affecting the human resource profession. The SHRM 2004-2005 Workplace Forecast: A Strategic Outlook reports HR professionals' views on the developments they think will have the biggest impact on the workplace in the coming decade. [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The most critical concern among HR professionals is the rising cost of providing health care coverage for employees. In fact, it is seen not just as a workplace issue but also as a threat to U.S. competitiveness. Another key issue ...
To a great degree, developing a list of the top Human Resources (HR) graduate programs means reviewing the top business schools. Today the HR profession is usually taught as one of the several areas of concentration available with an MBA course of study. However there are also graduate degrees in industrial/organizational psychology and graduate programs in organizational management that qualify as HR degrees in the eyes of many employers. Our list evolved from the US News and World Report ranking of top business schools in the country, meshed with a look at the best available graduate ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES MAJOR
- mingus7892005 @JonShartzer I am a human services and counseling major which at any other university would be human resources
- WonnieGatling @tranicknowsbest fill time student at forest park major human resources , Living life to the fullest wit no regrets u gotta u kno dats!LHFH
- YouCanAnswerNow Can psych major andmanagement or human resources minor do anything? http://www.linkati.com/q/index.php?i=64276
WageWatch Hospital/Healthcare Compensation and Benefits Survey
Yes on California Proposition 8 (2008) Part 1
- Complimentary Webcast: Driving Accountability in the Public Sector ...
- Microsoft Webcast on August 15th: Creating a Global Human ...