Special Report on
Human Resources News
Human Resources News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
is the fourth report in an annual series started in 2006. The report provides information on trends and best practices for marketing to the human resource and benefits marketplace, and more specifically on the purchasing behavior of the typical HR buyer. It includes an analysis of HR buyer research and purchasing trends and their budgetary priorities in 2010. The data in this report is based on responses from human resource and employee benefit buyers, hereafter referred to collectively as “HR buyers,” collected during October and November of 2009. The key trends outlined in this report tell us the following about HR buyers and ...
When Sandra Campopiano joined electronics distribution company Premier Farnell as chief people office in 2006, it was at the start of a three-year transformational journey that was designed to grow the business profitably and change it from a traditional catalogue-based operation to a web-based business. Four years later the £800 million company is the 35th best performer in the FTSE 250 and has millions of customers in more than 156 industries globally. Consistent high performance and excellence in service is essential. The firm delivers 99.6% of orders the same or next day, and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES NEWS
- mffpn Fresh on Tech News: TAKUMI IT-Centric Human Resources services for IT, Computer, Tech Jobs http://tinyurl.com/337z5j5
- freeshopperads HR Consultant Job (Newport News) http://tinyurl.com/35xrjdp
- LaRassegna ► Suit against human resources administration due to lack of attention to those in need of interpreters: Mayor Mic... http://bit.ly/afjhAd
HR2B - Talent Recruitment JSC - Overview
Canadian HR Reporter News Headlines (June 28, 2010)
- Scarab Unites with the Founders of the Electronic Discovery ...
- Top- Webinar - Top Companies for Leaders 2009 - 18 February 2010 ...