Special Report on
Human Resources Outsourcing
Human Resources Outsourcing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Renewals are the big news in human resources outsourcing. Mohammed Haque, Vice President & Head of Enterprise Solutions Service practice at Genpact , estimates about $40 billion in contracts will come up for renewal from 2010-2012. How buyers go about renewals is about to change. Buyers are becoming "much more aggressive in going out and getting a look at what's going on in the landscape," says Rohail Khan, Executive Managing Director for ACS Total Benefits Outsourcing. He predicts the automatic sole-source renewal without a market check "is going the way of the dodo bird because organizations want more ...
The Human Resources Outsourcing Association® (HROA®"), a non-profit association dedicated to promoting professionalism in, and best practices of, human resources outsourcing, today announced that it has founded the Recruitment Process Outsourcing Alliance (RPO Alliance") as a specialty interest group within the HROA. The HROAs membership, both providers and buyers, has articulated the need for a vendor-neutral source of information related to the outsourcing of the recruitment function," said Glenn Davidson, Chair of the HROA. Davidson continued, By establishing the RPO ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES OUTSOURCING
- cilkay Recruitment Process and Human Resources Outsourcing, HR Recruitment Software http://tinyurl.com/32j2897 via www.diigo.com/~cilkay
- ghrogroup The Shifting Trends of Human Resources Outsourcing: the benefits of using a PEO. http://bit.ly/aGeYS2
- joharione RT @thebusinessspot: Update: Human Resources Business Process Outsourcing: Transforming How HR Gets Its Work Done http://bit.ly/bnLmyn
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Call Center, BPO, Outsourcing, Consulting, Advisor, Call Center
- Global Services - Webinar on ' GS100 Facts & Figures-The Story ...
- Global Services - LIVE Webinar: Globalization Opportunities in ...