Special Report on
Human Resources Professional
Human Resources Professional - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
From e-mail to health care, and from artificial intelligence to the end of HR as we know it, here are forecasts of how different the world of workforce management will be 10 years from now. orkforce-management decisions aren’t made with crystal balls. What they do demand is a clear sense of the landscape on the far horizon. As a human resources executive, you probably know what health care will cost your company next year. But you’re far less certain whether or not legions of workers will be full-time telecommuters five years from now, or if defined benefits will even exist in 2013. ...
I recently read some interesting results from a number of surveys done by the Society for Human Resources Management regarding cover letters, resumes and avenues for getting hired. Results validated some of what I had always thought to be true, but also contradicted some of my other beliefs. Before I discuss some of the findings, I would add that these surveys were done between 2005 and 2006, so it is dated somewhat. Also, the respondents were all HR professionals and they do have a different agenda than an operational, hiring manager. So without further ado… Cover letters ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL
- jobsdirectusa @Pink_Slip_Tour: Check this video out - Meet Joreal Mack, Human Resources Professional in Atlanta, GA http://youtu.be/v07eWLzxG1Y #Jobs #ATL
- tmj_SAU_HR Human Resources Professional - Ernst & Young (Riyadh, SAU) http://bit.ly/drSu7H #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
- techise Professional Education Faculty – Technology | Human Resources http://bit.ly/bwjRAi
HR Management: Compensation & Incentives
Business Human Resource Management online from Tulane
- Thought Center - Global HR Risk: From the danger zone to the value ...
- Complimentary Webcast: Driving Accountability in the Public Sector ...