Special Report on
Human Resources Professionals
Human Resources Professionals - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
From e-mail to health care, and from artificial intelligence to the end of HR as we know it, here are forecasts of how different the world of workforce management will be 10 years from now. orkforce-management decisions aren’t made with crystal balls. What they do demand is a clear sense of the landscape on the far horizon. As a human resources executive, you probably know what health care will cost your company next year. But you’re far less certain whether or not legions of workers will be full-time telecommuters five years from now, or if defined benefits will even exist in 2013. ...
Human Resources professionals are the lifelines of companies. They are the link between qualified job candidates and management. Along with handling such job functions as managing employee benefits, recruiting, interviewing and hiring personnel in accordance with company policy and need, they are also asked to consult with top executives and create strategic game plans for companies. It is a sign of the times, human resources professionals are asked to wear many hats and have moved from behind the curtain to playing a supportive role in a company’s personnel decisions and policies. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONALS
- ivyexec Apply Now - Audit Manager, Business Services, Finance & Human Resources: http://bit.ly/9hm0Hn
- Capitol_Jobs http://dld.bz/dcjobs #Hiring a Human Resources Professionals Job in McLean, VA - http://wpo.st/HeN0 #jobs #hr RT
- dchrjobs #Hiring a Human Resources Professionals Job in McLean, VA - http://wpo.st/HeN0 #jobs #hr
HR Management: Compensation & Incentives
Management & Job Interviewing : Negotiating Salary at a Job Interview
- Free Webinar Training Helps HR Understand the Hidden Cost of ...
- Employment Law Webinars | Employment Law Alliance