Special Report on
It Takes a Bureaucracy
It Takes a Bureaucracy - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Three physicists and a historian explain how bureaucracies grow and at what point they become inefficient. They define how big a committee can become before destabilizing. In 1947, German sociologist Max Weber published The Theory of Social and Economic Organisation , which outlined his theory on management. He proposed three types of organizational leadership: charismatic, hereditary and bureaucratic. Of the three, bureaucratic was explained to be the most efficient. Weber theorized that in the bureaucratic stage, "everything runs with machine-like efficiency, and authority and control are exercised 'on the basis of ...
This is a familiar time of year for TV fans. It's the end of the season for original programs and the start of summer reruns for many. Some shows are better the second time around, but some lose their punch, or should, if you see them again and again. For the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), this summer's big rerun is being brought to you by AT&T, which first broadcast its blockbuster "shock and awe" show last fall. Now it's doing it again. While the FCC may have been spooked by this exercise in intimidation the first time around, there's no excuse ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
IT TAKES A BUREAUCRACY
- user151 RT @incmagazine: It takes 6 days and 6 filings to incorporate a biz in the U.S. Do we really need this level of bureaucracy? http://ow.ly/2cyJ4
- trichy I think the VA is a physics experiment to see how long it takes a bureaucracy to collapse under its own weight like a black hole of shit.
- nduhoski It takes 6 days and 6 filings to incorporate a business in the US. Do you think it should be easier? http://bit.ly/b3soI2
Schwarzenegger dimisses single-payer health system
11/30/09 Ron Paul: Healthcare Freedom or Healthcare Bureaucracy?
- Webinar: I'll Tumble For You!! - Fairfield County Weekly
- The Scarlet Kings: Summary of Amritt Webinar: Doing Business in India