Special Report on
Job performance Resources
Job performance Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Performance appraisal continues to be a subject of interest and importance to human resource specialists. For decades, performance appraisal has received considerable attention in the literature, from both researchers and practitioners alike. Many authors (Bernardin & Klatt, 1985; Hall, Posner, & Hardner, 1989; Maroney & Buckley, 1992; Thomas & Bretz, 1994) maintain that there is a considerable gap between theory and practice, and that human resource specialists are not making full use of the psychometric tools available. To support their claim, these authors cite surveys of practitioners concerning current performance ...
on leadership and careers in a business world that is radically changing. Courtney surveyed 320 leaders and managers and conducted in-depth interviews. The survey looked at the use of talent, innovation and more, with some interesting results. When it comes to innovation, only 50% of the respondents believe their company’s leadership team is launching new strategies for growth or developing innovative ways of doing business. Even fewer - only 45% - believe that their leadership team provides sufficient resources to promote growth and innovation. From a talent management point of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
JOB PERFORMANCE RESOURCES
- ITJobsPHIL Hiring a Network Consultant/Engineer at Performance Resources NY (Wilmington, DE) http://bit.ly/cu8EyT #jobs #shjobs
- Hertford_Jobs Hertfordshire Jobs: Sales Performance and Training Manager: An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an expe... http://bit.ly/aVREWS #Jobs
- ITJobsTweetUS QA - Performance Tester job in Portland, OR at Professional Technical Resources http://bit.ly/ajXGAM #tester
HR Management: Training & Development
Human Resources : What Is Employee Performance Appraisal?
- DecisionWise Webinar: The 3 Essential Components Of Employee ...
- Free Business Webinars and Product Training from CareerBuilder.com