Special Report on
Leadership in Human Resources
Leadership in Human Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The top ten trends of the decade for Human Resources staff and the employees served at work were not obvious nor were they easy to pick from my original list. Depending on your company size, your location, and the health and progress of your company and industry, the top ten Human Resources trends may have differed for you. Although the selection was a challenge, and I still go back and forth, these are my top ten Human Resources trends of the decade. These Human Resources trends are presented in no particular order aside from the first trend, which has swamped HR the past couple of years. Now that you have had a look at the top ...
A husband and father of three children, Belew is author of the new book, "Gee, I Wish I Had Been Drinking At The Time." (ISBN 0-9712723, Do Good Books Publishing, Palo Alto, Calif., 128 pages, Paperback, $11.95) Sub-titled, "101 Reasons Why You Never Hear Those Words," Belew has compiled 101 vignettes detailing bizarre, tragic and real stories that have occurred because of alcohol indulgence. Divided into the five chapters, Laughers, Shakers, Moaners, Groaners and Destroyers, the author offers insight into the tragedy of drinking without a heavy-handed or preachy approach. Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LEADERSHIP IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- siliconbaytech Jul 21 - Leadership in Action: Your Role in Building a Great Place to Work: Northern California Human Resources As... http://bit.ly/di6HYW
- jeankriptoninc Seeking a VP, Human Resources Bachelors degree, advanced degree preferred - 15+ years experience with 5 in a leadership role - UNION exper…
- fat_losing First Virtual Course "Leadership in Human Resources for Health" in ... http://bit.ly/c01PTE
Management Development Leadership Training DVD
Ann Weiser Presentation at Pepperdine University Dean's Executive Leadership Series Pt.1
- Complimentary Webcast: Driving Accountability in the Public Sector ...
- Top- Webinar - Top Companies for Leaders 2009 - 18 February 2010 ...