Special Report on
Managing Diversity Through Cultural Intelligence
Managing Diversity Through Cultural Intelligence - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Organizations have entered a new era characterized by rapid, dramatic and turbulent changes. The accelerated pace of change has transformed how work is performed by employees in diverse organizations. Change has truly become an inherent and integral part of organizational life. Several emerging trends are impacting organizational life. Of these emerging trends, five will be examined: globalization, diversity, flexibility, flat, and networks. These five emerging trends create tensions for organizational leaders and employees as they go through waves of changes in their organizations. ...
Mike Vizard, Editorial Director for Ziff-Davis Enterprise makes a poignant remark about the importance of diversity in the IT department in his blog “Diversity in IT Has Become a Business Imperative”. I agree with his view that “the great issue of the day in technology is not the technology but rather the people within the IT department itself”. His observation “Indians and Russians seem to prefer to work with their own. Caucasian employees form their own cliques based on age, gender, sexual orientation and ethnicity while Asians do likewise along national and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MANAGING DIVERSITY THROUGH CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE
- miyutiana RT @amyhodgepodge: RT @ Managing Diversity Through Cultural Intelligence http://usteacher.biz/2010/07/managing-diversity-through-cultural-intelligence/
- amyhodgepodge RT @ Managing Diversity Through Cultural Intelligence http://usteacher.biz/2010/07/managing-diversity-through-cultural-intelligence/
- healthnew : Managing Diversity Through Cultural Intelligence http://usteacher.biz/2010/07/managing-diversity-through-cultural-intelligence/
Carlos Ghosn of Nissan/Renault: Look Ahead, Dont Stand Still
Opening the Field
- Bell eCornell Webinar - 6-16-10-2.pptx
- Careers in Hospitality Management - Live Webcast | American Public ...