Special Report on
Peer Mentoring Program
Peer Mentoring Program - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
We live in a world of constant change. Speed of change, the globalization of the work environment, and the increased use of technology all impact the amount of information in the environment, and the extent to which the information can be used by organizations (Anders, 1999; Dreazen, 2002; Gunther, 2000). Individuals, too, are impacted by these trends. As technology changes the way people perform their jobs, and as access to knowledge becomes easier, individuals must work hard to keep up with the new demands placed on them in the workplace. Many have discovered that formal training is not enough. In fact, research by Tannenbaum ...
As I complete a book on peer mentoring in undergraduate courses, this theme is quite fresh in my mind and well worth a blog post. At the University of Calgary in 2005 I founded our Faculty of Arts Peer Mentoring program. I still coordinate it, although others now teach our peer mentors. I have just completed my 2nd year as the Director of our university’s SU-funded Curricular Peer Mentoring Network located at our Teaching and Learning Center. In a nutshell, undergraduate students become peer mentors who collaborate with instructors and teaching assistants to enrich peer-based ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PEER MENTORING PROGRAM
- stlvolunteen Got printer paper? Pls help w/ need for copy paper @DarionRobinson w/ #StL Peer Mentoring program @ Gateway I.T High, "Adopt-A-Freshman"
- DarionRobinson RT @stlvolunteen: Got printer paper? Pls help w/ need for copy paper @DarionRobinson w/ #StL Peer Mentoring program @ Gateway I.T High, "Adopt-A-Freshman"
- HorseAbility Our peer mentoring program brings together teenage riders and volunteers to build social abilities and horsemanship skills #tck
One Million Mentors Chattanooga TN
Rosie Talks About How CyberMentors Has Changed Her Life
- Video Vault - Yonkers Public Schools - A Vibrant Community of Learners
- 2010 DFC Peer Reviewer Webinar | CADCA