Special Report on
Peer to Peer Mentoring
Peer to Peer Mentoring - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As organizations race to compete our increasingly complex and global economy, they are re-defining traditional strategies supporting their most important asset � their human capital. Mentoring, one such strategy, is the focus of this article. Earliest definitions characterize �mentoring� as a sustained relationship between a younger, less experienced individual (prot�g�) and an older, more experienced individual (mentor) dedicated to achieving long term success and fulfillment (R.J. Burke, 1984; K.E. Kram, 1985). Based on current trends outlined below, this definition is quickly becoming obsolete. Formalized Mentoring ...
I was lucky enough to attend two Web 2.0 teacher meetings this week, and I didn’t have to leave my computer. One was a UK Show & Tell, and the other was a Philadelphia new teacher camp ( ntcamp ) and Smackdown. Smackdown, by the way, had nothing to do with wrestling, but both gatherings had everything to do with sharing teacher Web 2.0 tools. These peer to peer-mentoring happenings help pick up the slack in pre-service university lessons that are still rare today. Pre-service teachers landing jobs, and having only a blackboard mentors won’t move classroom technology forward. These ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PEER TO PEER MENTORING
- stlvolunteen Got paper? Plz donate paper to #StL HS student @DarionRobinson w/ Peer Mentoring program@ Gateway I.T High, "Adopt-A-Freshman" DM him 4 info
- HorseAbility Our peer mentoring program brings together teenage riders and volunteers to build social abilities and horsemanship skills #tck
- glittergluofish oh my dealing with teenage heartbreak wasn't on my peer mentoring training course. how am i supposed to exercise empathy?
Peer Mentoring at Aston University (Mentor)
Peer Mentoring at the University of Sydney
- Video Vault - Yonkers Public Schools - A Vibrant Community of Learners
- 2010 DFC Peer Reviewer Webinar | CADCA