Special Report on
Personality and Performance
Personality and Performance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As organizations attempt to cope with more dynamic competitive environments, there has been a growing interest in workers who are not only cooperative, but who are self-starting and proactive in helping their organizations function more effectively (Chan, 2000; Crant, 2000). Indeed, the competitive advantage and success of organizations is thought to be increasingly dependent upon personal initiative and proactive behavior (Crant, 2000; Fuller et al., 2007; Selling, 2001). As a result, more and more organizations are beginning to hold employees accountable for behavior that contributes to constructive improvement in the ...
The trend toward pre-employment personality testing concerns me for various reasons I won’t rant about now, but one of the biggest is the spurious basis for the judgments drawn from these tests. Personality and performance are both so complex, any claim that you can predict the best personality for a given job is, at best, shaky. First, you don’t just have to fit the tasks of the job, but also the personalities of the team (current personalities, that is), manager, and anyone else the worker will deal with regularly. As discussed in earlier posts, personality is situational: ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PERSONALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- asutin0509 @JohnnyGWeir Today is going to your ice show.I love your performance,personality,and fashion.I'm looking forward to seeing you!
- sabrinablanks @kaeili AND they need to do critiques of performance for all the contestants, not personality critiques for some and performance for others.
- agungabb #ebook Ikuko Nakane - Silence in Intercultural Communication: Perceptions and performance: Publisher: John Benjami... http://bit.ly/b5d738
HR Management: Compensation & Incentives
6 Transformational Leadership Series: Maslow's Needs Theory
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: Events
- Toyota Rebuts Gilbert Claims [WEBCAST NO LONGER LIVE] | The Truth ...