Special Report on
Power And Sexual Harassment
Power And Sexual Harassment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
HP CEO Mark Hurd has resigned his post after an investigation found evidence of a relationship with an HP contractor, including a trail of fraudulent expense reports. After leading HP to financial success over the course of five years at its helm, Mark Hurd stepped down from his position as CEO on Friday amid sexual harassment allegations. The now-deposed exec found himself under a magnifying glass when a former marketing services consultant for the company stepped forward with accusations of sexual harassment in late June. Hurd decided to resign his position only after HP’s board of directors launched an independent ...
In the hands of the wrong person, power can be dangerous. That's especially the case in the workplace, where the abuse of power can lead to sexual harassment. Issues of power, workplace culture and the interpretation of verbal and non-verbal communication associated with sexual harassment were the focus of a study by Debbie Dougherty , assistant professor, Department of Communication . Working with a large healthcare organization in the Midwest, Dougherty examined the question: why does sexual harassment occur? "Power," she said. "It was the common answer. It came up repeatedly. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
POWER AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- skibikejunkie Speaking of HP, when you have ridiculous amounts of money and power, #MarkHurd evidently thought sex should follow. http://bit.ly/95yB7s
- CLrantsandraves Bush voter forced to resign over sexual harassment: Old creepy white dude wanted to use his power money and direga... http://bit.ly/bomHmR
- raebabee907 RT @PixelProject: Power and sexual harassment in South Korea http://bit.ly/aAWVf3 #VAW
A funny sexual harassment video!
Sexual Harassment on XBOX Live???
- The San Diego Chamber of Commerce | Call Toll-Free 1-888-306-7377 ...
- AB 1825 and Federal Sexual Harassment Training Archive - AB 1825 ...