Special Report on
Professional/Career Development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
When I began my current position at the University of San Francisco in 2003, I knew that five years down the road I would need to apply for a promotion. This involved showing my professional development and service by creating a promotion binder that traced my career development — and seemed a daunting task to my new librarian’s eyes, because I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to find enough professional opportunities with which to fill my binder. I’ve found, though, that the promotion process is a model for the art of being proactive about career development, both in thought and in deed. Being ...
Effective professional career development planning will build on true personal strengths while avoiding behaviors possibly leading to job burnout. Positive psychology research studies have identified many benefits of personal strengths, which some psychologists have termed signature strengths and others call realized strengths. Among the many benefits, understanding and proper utilization of personal strengths can be a cornerstone of professional career development planning. Personal strengths are often defined as those skills and competencies at which a person excels. Application of a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- HungryScribbler Tips for professional development and career success - http://bit.ly/75SYGM
- rcswamy RT @Chenected Using the Kubler-Ross Model to Understand and Manage Change | ChEnected | Chemical e.. http://bit.ly/9qrl2z
- bluebadgercom #TweetMyJOBS: Development Product Engineering Professional at IBM (Jacksonville, FL) http://bit.ly/ayF82Z #jobs #career #work
Project Management Fundaments -Human Resources
Dr.Shailesh Thaker - Indian Management Thinker, Leadership India, Top 10 Management ...
- professional development webinar - ACHE ~ Association for ...
- Job Search & Career Development Strategies - Webcast #2 ...