Special Report on
Professional Development Courses
Professional Development Courses - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
When I began my current position at the University of San Francisco in 2003, I knew that five years down the road I would need to apply for a promotion. This involved showing my professional development and service by creating a promotion binder that traced my career development — and seemed a daunting task to my new librarian’s eyes, because I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to find enough professional opportunities with which to fill my binder. I’ve found, though, that the promotion process is a model for the art of being proactive about career development, both in thought and in deed. Being ...
Professional development courses offered by Extended Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno provide University-quality educational opportunities to build your career and skills in a wide range of management and business-savvy topics, to keep on the leading edge of the latest trends and industry-specific issues, and to hone existing talents for career advancement. The following noncredit courses may be taken independently and require no formal admission to the University. Courses are offered on the main campus at the University of Nevada, Reno, or at the University’s Redfield ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
- shoppingbop Teacher Inservice Workshops And Professional Development Courses Are What University Teacher Training Should Be http://tsort.us/79bbfr
- BukisaProjects #writing #job - NLP Personal/Professional development courses ($2,500) - http://jobs.bukisa.com/t/1899861 #jobs
- serenitynews NLP Personal/Professional development courses - Writing ... http://bit.ly/dj2P2e
Training and Development Solutions Online Professional Development Series for K12 Educators
Online Courses For Professional Development In Teacher Training American College of Education Video
- Sauder School of Business | Real Estate Division - Professional ...
- Realtor University - 12. Webinar Center