Special Report on
Professional Development Programs
Professional Development Programs - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
When I began my current position at the University of San Francisco in 2003, I knew that five years down the road I would need to apply for a promotion. This involved showing my professional development and service by creating a promotion binder that traced my career development — and seemed a daunting task to my new librarian’s eyes, because I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to find enough professional opportunities with which to fill my binder. I’ve found, though, that the promotion process is a model for the art of being proactive about career development, both in thought and in deed. Being ...
The Career Services Manager (CSM) is a new post resulting from KAUST's commitment to the professional development of our students and the increasing levels of service offered to our network of international and national collaborations with industrial and academic partners. The CSM will lead the provision of career counseling and job placement support to KAUST students. The CSM reports to the Director of Student Development and Support and collaborates with him for the implementation of our Professional Development plan, the quality of the service to our stakeholders and the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- edjournals Toward the mark of empowering policies in elementary school science programs and teacher professional development:... http://bit.ly/avFO4V
- OEGCONFERENCES Online Education Programs » Blog Archive » MBA is required for all ...: It is not wrong to continue considering on... http://bit.ly/dvg0IY
- weblogically Career-building professional development short courses and ...: “NEW-Social Media Tools: Foundations for Inbound M... http://bit.ly/cCQlPC
Online Courses for Professional Development of Teachers - American College of Education Video
Online Professional Continuing Education Programs Kaplan Continuing Education
- Atomic Learning: Free 21st Century Teaching Webinar (Just Enough ...
- Webcast - Engaging, Developing and Retaining Your Critical Talent ...