Special Report on
Resources for Human Development
Resources for Human Development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Has the world become a better place to live in during the past few decades? Views on the answer to this deceivingly simple question vary widely. For some, the past 40 years have seen the expansion of a voracious form of global capitalism that has made people more vulnerable by taking away many of their basic protections. For others, this is the golden age of globalization, in which many countries decided to embrace the logic and opportunities of the market and have seen unprecedented progress as a result. What does the data say? As part of our research for the 2010 Human Development Report, we are looking at the evolution of the ...
PHILADELPHIA, Jul. 06 /CSRwire/ – Philadelphia’s Equal Dollars complementary currency has decided it won’t be so equal any more – at least with the U.S. Dollar. The central banking committee of the 12-year-old Equal Dollars system says it will no longer match the value of the community currency to the Federal Reserve dollar, as of January 2011. The reason? The government greenback’s continuing erosion in worth, due to inflation and other effects of U.S. monetary policy. “The principle underpinning of Equal Dollars is its stable value, year after ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
RESOURCES FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- JobMarketBlog Human Resources and Skills Development Canada: Mr. Mike Wallace, Member of Parliament for Burlington, on behalf of... http://bit.ly/ddnvsT
- jobsallentown Part-Time Biller (Experienced): Details: Resources for Human Development (RHD) www.rhd.org is a larg... http://bit.ly/cftw6z #jobs #hiring
- jobsbaltimore Part-Time Biller (Experienced): Details: Resources for Human Development (RHD) www.rhd.org is a larg... http://bit.ly/cAmLa7 #jobs #hiring
Endor Learning & Development Innovate
- Statement by Venezuela at the International Conference on ...
- WEBINAR: Developing Intersecting Interests - Building the Capacity ...