Special Report on
Sexual Harassment Policy
Sexual Harassment Policy - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
does not track cases involving same sex workplace harassment, but it is clear that the number of men alleging sexual harassment in the workplace has increased during the past decade. In 1994 men filed about 10 percent of all sexual harassment charges received by EEOC - and that number has increased to 14 percent by 2001, according to David Grinberg , an EEOC spokesman. Claims of male-on-male workplace sexual harassment have increased since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in March 1998 in the Oncale v. Sundowner Offshore Services case. The court then ruled that same-sex harassment by men against men may violate Title VII of the ...
EMPLOYMENT LAW BASICS FOR HAWAII EMPLOYERS: ILLINOIS RULING HIGHLIGHTS THE IMPORTANCE OF POLICIES AND TRAINING TO HAWAII EMPLOYERS It is well established now under federal Title VII law that an employer is liable for actionable sexual harassment caused by a supervisor with “immediate (or successively higher) authority over the employee.” However, in cases where the employee does not suffer a “tangible employment action,” such as discharge, demotion, or an unfavorable reassignment, there is an affirmative defense that an employer may raise to avoid Title VII ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY
- jessicabentley RT @PDXRedhead: Because of our Sexual Harassment Policy, I feel uncomfortable saying to a coworker, "nice banana", or "nice muffin", or "I like your penis".
- PDXRedhead Because of our Sexual Harassment Policy, I feel uncomfortable saying to a coworker, "nice banana", or "nice muffin", or "I like your penis".
- KtObermanns @Fox_Xanatos Nightstone seems to have the best policy for dealing with client-committed sexual harassment towards employees I've ever seen.
Sexual Harassment Training
Sexual Harassment - Employee Training
- Common HR mistakes addressed at Administrative Business ...
- Download - Harassment Prevention for Small Business Owners - NFIB ...