Special Report on
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The public's growing focus on corporate governance and ethical conduct has resulted in a wave of civil litigation and criminal charges against not only publicly held companies, but privately held ones as well. Experts predict that requirements similar to those of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act that protects investors in public firms will eventually apply to private firms and non-profit organizations as well. Accordingly, forward-thinking firms are conducting self-audits and are stepping up their legal compliance efforts now. These efforts apply not only in corporate financial practices, but also in other potentially costly areas. ...
While work related sexual harassment is certainly not a recent problem, legal liability for it has only recently gained legislative attention. The first sexual harassment case under Title VII was decided in 1976. In 1991, Title VII was amended to allow victims of sexual harassment to recover damages under federal law. In 1993, a Supreme Court determination made it easier to prove injury under this law. The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission states that all covered employers should provide sexual harassment training and several states have taken those guidelines to more ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING
- noscam12 Benefits Of Sexual Harassment Prevention Training In The Workplace http://bit.ly/cM9avY #business
- ThtsWhatSheRead Oddly disappointed that my Sexual Harassment Prevention Training was postponed.
- trainingfactor The benefits of sexual harassment prevention training http://bit.ly/a9DWoo #multifamily
New Delhi is world's capital for sexual harassment: new Indian gvmt report - the ...
Violence Is At Work - We Can Stop It
- AB 1825 and Federal Sexual Harassment Training Archive - AB 1825 ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - HRE EEO Trends 6-10-09 [Compatibility Mode]