Special Report on
Social Media in Human Resources
Social Media in Human Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I've presented, plus several of my runner ups, what are your top Human Resources trends of this past decade? Do you agree or disagree with the Human Resources trends I have selected? Share yours. What did I miss on my list of HR trends of this past decade? Share Yours - Like Mine? Your mention of social media and Internet resonated with me. I think video is becoming more prevalent: from video interviewing to video resumes, to recruiters recording company videos or questions to which the candidates must record a webcam answer. With the advent of social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook, people are used to seeing each ...
Social networking sites such as Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, just to name a few, have become the secret recruiting weapon for employers. More and more recruiters are using these sites to obtain a better understanding of the personality and lifestyle of potential job candidates that could positively or negatively influence their position in the organization. Johnny C. Taylor, President and CEO of RushmoreDrive.com, shares with Human Resources IQ how employers searching for top talent can benefit from using such social media. What is your opinion on employers using social media such as ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SOCIAL MEDIA IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- astrosurge Breaking News Social Media in Human Resources: An Interview with ... http://bit.ly/ald18j
- NewYorkHabitat Human Resources and Social Media Internship available in NY. Bilingual French: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/hum/1889664365.html
- STCAssociates STC is searching for an intern who is social media savvy & interested in B2C. Send resumes to email@example.com
Social Media Revolution 2010
Monetizing Social Media With the Crowbar Effect by Synnd
- Free as in Freedom: Elearning Guild Webinar - 101 - Social Media ...
- Webinar on introduction and trends in Social Media done by ...