Special Report on
The Age of Imagination
The Age of Imagination - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Imagination, over Information is seen as the new key activity of the economy and culture. The concept holds that technologies like Virtual Reality will change the way humans interact with each other. A key concept is that the rise of the Immersion (virtual reality) virtual reality, or cyberspace or the metaverse will raise the value of imagination over rational thinking as a foundation of culture and economics. In the Imagination Age, which some argue has already started, they state that imagination is the most valued skilled in our modern society 3 4 The Imagination Age would be a society and culture dominated by an imagination ...
Every single person, every single organization on the planet knows WHAT they do, 100 percent. Some know HOW they do it, whether you call it your differentiated value proposition or your proprietary process or your USP. But very, very few people or organizations know WHY they do what they do. And by “WHY” I don’t mean “to make a profit.” That’s a result. It’s always a result. By “WHY” I mean: what’s your purpose? What’s your cause? What’s your belief? Why does your organization exist? Why do you get out of bed in the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE AGE OF IMAGINATION
- SirRobertRClark "@SaraJayXXX: The city is filled with groups of boy scouts and Jewish girls..... A porno waiting til it comes of age !"<-- Pure imagination!
- mokizzal Fortunate is the man/woman who learns early in life to use imagination,and doubly so in this age of greater opportunity.-laws of sucsess"$"
- TechMichael With all of our brain power, knowledge and imagination are we really living in The Age of Stupid: http://hulu.com/w/50f7 ? Wake up America!
The McGowan Forum - Web 2.0 Technologies and Participatory Democracy
exhibiting machines + functioning machines
- Greg Mortenson Webinar: The Power of One | Edutopia
- Webcast review: Peter Sellars directs Bach's “St. Matthew” Passion ...