Special Report on
The Appreciative Inquiry Commons
The Appreciative Inquiry Commons - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
--appreciative inquiry used with values and ethics processes, particularlyin conjunction with the Cultural Transformation Tools [CTT] values assessment survey. --whole system planning and cultural transformation projects --facilitation of in-depth, immediately practical workshops on whole system methods and principles --shadow consulting for other consultants to integrate Ai and other whole system methods into their projects. Education/Professional Experience: Sallie Lee has spent her career in the areas of organizational and international development, consulting in diverse corporate, academic, governmental, and domestic and ...
Most of the results of my google search for “AI resources” were consulting firms offering AI-inspired services. I found a few gems though, which I’ve shared below. After seeing links for the AI Commons on just about every informational website I visited, I’m pretty sure that all of my classmates will list this source as well…it’s pretty difficult not to. Home page . (n.d.). The International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry . Retrieved May 25, 2010, from http://www.aipractitioner.com/ This is the home page for the International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry, AI Practitioner . Here ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY COMMONS
- GJAdoorman RT @AxiomNews: RT @tricialustig Uploaded an article on Appreciative Inquiry in turbulent times to the AI Commons yesterday : http://bit.ly/aOdPK8
- AxiomNews RT @tricialustig Uploaded an article on Appreciative Inquiry in turbulent times to the AI Commons yesterday : http://bit.ly/aOdPK8
- tricialustig uploaded an article on Appreciative Inquiry in turbulent times to the Appreciative Inquiry commons yesterday : http://bit.ly/aOdPK8
Genetic/Genomic Faculty Champion Initiative (PM session)
Appreciative Inquiry Summit | AI Summit
- Past Webinar: Agile Product Management Series: Overview (Part 1 of ...
- Appreciative Inquiry The Power of Positive Questions —