Special Report on
The Center for Professional Development
The Center for Professional Development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In the second part of this exciting episode, Kathy and Mark continue a fast-paced discussion about advances they are experiencing in podcasting practices, projects and classroom use. Mark shares a Brooklyn public school example and Kathy shares how she helps college faculty reach beyond course casting. Great news and articles are supplemented with product reviews- yes we even get giddy about flipping tripods? From digital textbooks, Kindles, Nooks and iPads to the Flip we cover the waterfront of ed tech advancement as it applies to your classroom. The final gift in this episode comes at the end of the episode as we hear abut an ...
On April 9th, the Center of Intensive English studies (CIES) celebrated the 30th Anniversary of its existence. For this event many personalities like Dr. Frederick Jenks, who founded the center, and the Provost of Florida State University (FSU) Dr. Lawrence Abele were present. This event also involved the personnel of the center, some students and some friends were invited to take part in this important occasion. CIES has not always worn this name. It used to be called the Center for Professional Development and this is related to the story of Dr. Jenks. So who is Dr. Jenks? ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE CENTER FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Koromantyn just completed the tests for chapters 7, 8 and 9 - Business Communication & Professional Image Development on the E-Learning Center at #CIT
- phayes4342 Swap BlackBerry For Beach Chair Without Worry: ... at the Center for Professional Development at the University of... http://bit.ly/c3Fw2b
- EasyFirstStep Associate Director of Marketing (Exempt 3P3) - HigherEdJobs.com: The Stanford Center for Professional Development ... http://bit.ly/9V8KL2
Designing Online Communities from Theory
Not Invented Here: Online Mapping Unraveled
- Archived Web Events -- Making Training Stick Archive
- WEBINAR: Developing Intersecting Interests - Building the Capacity ...