Special Report on
The changing paradigm
The changing paradigm - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The UNDP (1997) defines governance as the exercise of political, economic and administrative authority in the management of a country's affairs. Traditionally all countries relegate this responsibility and vest this authority in the government or �the state�. At the broadest level, governments perform a number of vital functions, including making decisions and coordinate policies, delivering certain vital services and ensuring public order and safety to enable people to seek livelihoods and carry out their normal functions of life. It is also of national concern that the sum total of human activities contributes to ...
SMS firmly believes in continuous interaction between academia and industry for exploring the changing paradigm of management practices and to provide a vibrant platform for every stakeholder for sharing of ideas, we organize seminars and conferences at regular intervals. Jan. 29-31, 2010 National Conference on Recent Developments in Management & Information Technology: Prospects & Perspectives Feb. 7 & 8, 2009 National Conference on IT Enabled Business Practices Nov. 16 & 17, 2008 National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information and Communication Technology Oct. 17 & 18, 2008 ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE CHANGING PARADIGM
- LMacDonald23 FUMSI - SharePoint 2010: Changing the Paradigm with a Business-Oriented Approach to Records Management: http://bit.ly/ceWsty
- Dasan @coffeygrinds pointed it out yesterday - i tried it today, Flipboard is the best app i've seen so far for iPad. Paradigm-changing!
- IQtrend There has been a major "paradigm shift" in consumer behaviour in the US, with the recession changing people's... http://fb.me/wyb7nyII
Stiennon on the Network Security Paradigm Shift part 1
2009 USC Body Computing Conference 3.0: Third Panel, Part 2
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Webcast Archive
- socinski-maintenance-therapy-webinar-figures - Microsoft ...