Special Report on
The Future of Competition
The Future of Competition - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In undertaking this comprehensive analysis, the NIC worked actively with a range of nongovernmental institutions and experts. We began the analysis with two workshops focusing on drivers and alternative futures, as the appendix describes. Subsequently, numerous specialists from academia and the private sector contributed to every aspect of the study, from demographics to developments in science and technology, from the global ...
Now, that's a pretty unorthodox argument, and I took a lot of heat for it: what is evil, anyways? Does it really have any relevance to the real world of backslapping, boardrooms, and bonuses? After all, business exists in a kind of Nietzschean state beyond good and evil - it has to, because it's only when we ditch the suffocating dictates of morality that we can think in terms of economically meaningful concepts, like utility, efficiency, and productivity. Right? Wrong. The problem with failing to call evil, well, evil is simple: we can never really do good unless we're able ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE FUTURE OF COMPETITION
- ALEX_RDZC http://tcrn.ch/9bS6jR The Future of the mobile technology competition..
- Juanbg --:) The future forces of competition http://lnkd.in/cGhBv4
- moldingdesign The future of Competitions – Tell Them What They Need: Historically the architectural competition has been a testi... http://bit.ly/99Jwgs
Future of the pharmaceutical industry -- keynote conference speaker
Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry - keynote conference speaker on health trends
- The Perfect Customer Experience: Webcast: Focus on Retail ...
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: IB 31