Special Report on
The Imagination Age
The Imagination Age - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Imagination, over Information is seen as the new key activity of the economy and culture. The concept holds that technologies like Virtual Reality will change the way humans interact with each other. A key concept is that the rise of the Immersion (virtual reality) virtual reality, or cyberspace or the metaverse will raise the value of imagination over rational thinking as a foundation of culture and economics. In the Imagination Age, which some argue has already started, they state that imagination is the most valued skilled in our modern society 3 4 The Imagination Age would be a society and culture dominated by an imagination ...
I just returned from Detroit, where the Loveland crew continues to blow my mind while working on creative reconstruction of a shrinking city, Detroit. The Imagination Station , depicted in the video above, is an empty building in Corktown next to a burnt-out house destroyed by arson, as many places in Detroit are, and an old defunct hotel. Jerry co-owns it with Jeff DeBruyn. Jeff believes that Corktown is ripe for development but that development must not only include input by locals but empowering of the locals. There are over 20 ground-up developments ready to go. "Our community ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE IMAGINATION AGE
- World_Faces "The best place to go with a child is in their imagination." Amie, age 16 #quote
- TruthIsSpoken @ThysIZHer Yea her imagination is caused by 50% being her age and the other 50 from being the only child. After all, ... http://tmi.me/rWsQ
- ksscheergirl we live in the new age of technology, no one uses there imagination anymore, they use other peoples imagination
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library partners with United Way (2009)
Spiritual Music | Relaxing Piano Music | Healing Music | New Age Piano Music
- Brain, Mind, and Education: Webinar Series on PBS' "The New ...
- Greg Mortenson Webinar: The Power of One | Edutopia