Special Report on
The Open Plan Office
The Open Plan Office - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The debate concerning open plan offices versus enclosed private offices has resulted in a body of research that explores the pros and cons of both approaches. For the purposes of this discussion, we are defining “open plan” as an environment comprised of low horizon systems solutions and enclosed private offices as offices constructed with dry wall and a door. The research results can be grouped into three general categories: culture, communication, and cost. Each of these will be briefly explored herein, with research attachments intended to provide greater understanding and depth to the issues. There is a fair ...
Thomas nodded wearily and walked past to his desk. Karl was fishing again; he was like the Captain Ahab of privacy. “What time does the boss want us in?” “Five o’clock.” He sighed. Cutting it fine. Miranda would go spare if he was late again. “Fancy a pint later, Tommo? The rest of the gang are going too but they never stay long.” “Sorry, I have plans.” Karl baulked. “Normal people don’t have plans. They eat, date, drink themselves stupid; but you have plans. Do you know, it’s been a year since we started working together and you’re still a stranger.” He nodded, half-listening. Something ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE OPEN PLAN OFFICE
- BrightKidz School's out for summer. BrightKidz open normal office hours all holiday so u can even plan walk to school initiatives when on the beach!!
- phototropy Yet another downside to the open plan office: the lady whose last day it is telling where she'll go on a continuous loop - exact same words.
- jackiejvr RT @watokal: I never realised how many ppl conduct business in news cafe. Its like a big open plan office with the option to buy beer!
"Lakeville Today" - Sun-Current webcast for Tuesday, Jan. 20
Full Focus: City Budget Review; NPR's Deborah Amos; Public Square; 4 ...
- Drupal and the Open Government Initiative Directive: Webinar on ...
- HHS to Unveil Open Government Plan in Live Webcast | Business Wire