Special Report on
Unfair Dismissal Law
Unfair Dismissal Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
One of the significant factors affecting an employer's exposure to unfair dismissal claims is the confusion that surrounds the mass of rules and jurisdictions in Australia's industrial relations system, as it currently stands. Our existing industrial relations system currently consists of: * multiple separate unfair dismissal jurisdictions, which allow employees to 'jurisdiction shop' and hinder the ability of employers to simply and accurately respond to dismissal claims, particularly where they operate across states * six separate systems of industrial awards which replicate competing instruments * ...
The case noted here was at employment tribunal level only. It is therefore not legally binding as a precedent and anyway may well be subject of an appeal. Nevertheless it is sufficiently interesting to merit a mention in this newsletter. At its simplest (and it must be said at once that this is a considerable over-simplification) the case suggests that in appropriate circumstances it may sometimes be possible for an employer to engineer an arrangement which enables him to dismiss employees who he thinks are overpaid without those employees being able to claim unfair dismissal. The case ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
UNFAIR DISMISSAL LAW
- DiggPromotion Consult Employment Law Solicitors For Unfair Dismissal - http://bit.ly/do6Lu1
- roulettedude What is Unfair Dismissal?: The law protects anyone from unfair dismissal. This article explains in brief exactly http://url4.eu/69XqY
- myuwnvl Law Information: More unfair dismissal cases reported, say unions http://tinyurl.com/27jgque
Unfair dismissal compensation
Employment Law Legal Services - Simpson Millar Solicitors
- Butterworths Employment Law Webinar: Disability Discrimination - A ...
- Jackson on Costs Free Webcast: Available on NLJ website | News