Special Report on
Unfair Dismissal Laws
Unfair Dismissal Laws - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
There has been an abundance of new employment legislation over the past few years. Despite the best intentions, employers can unwittingly find themselves falling foul of the complex legislation, which exists to protect their employees. One of the most difficult areas for employers is disciplining and dismissing employees. The majority of claims to employment tribunals relate to unfair dismissal or discrimination. Clearly employers need to be able to dismiss staff where necessary. However, there is often a very fine line between a fair and unfair dismissal. Furthermore, new statutory disciplinary and grievance procedures were ...
ABOUT 150 ordinary Australians would be randomly chosen to develop the nation's response to climate change under a re-elected Gillard Government. Julia Gillard will today pledge to set up a Citizens' Assembly to spend 12 months examining the evidence on climate change, the case for action and the consequences of putting a price on emissions. In a speech in Brisbane, the Prime Minister will try to convince voters that she has learnt from Kevin Rudd's mistakes. She will say she will lead the debate and Labor is committed to revisiting a price on carbon pollution but not ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
UNFAIR DISMISSAL LAWS
- Meaghery Was Kevin Rudd protected under the current unfair dismissal laws? #debate (via @mediahunter)
- Dan2146 RT @mediahunter: Was Kevin Rudd protected under the current unfair dismissal laws? #debate
- seearjay @mediahunter are MP staffers protected under unfair dismissal laws? If only political parties honoured their promises. (Gillian Sneddon)
Employment Law Checklist
Climate-change, Green environmental beliefs on a par with religion - UK court ...
- THE MICHIGAN JUDICIAL INSTITUTE
- Butterworths Employment Law Webinar: Disability Discrimination - A ...