Special Report on
Welcome to Human Resources
Welcome to Human Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Well, tonight concludes a session-packed day at the Society for Human Resource Management conference. The morning started with a speech by Al Gore about sustainability as a good business practice. I then took in sessions related to employee handbooks, California HR trends, and Social Media. Allan H. Weitzman spoke this morning about how to draft employee handbooks. Of course, HRCalifornia offers extensive information on creating Employee Handbooks , and I was happy to hear that the speaker, a Florida attorney, recognized that California is a special state for employers. Navigating the legal intricacies involved with employee ...
Good morning, Republicans. Congratulations; you’ve been hired for a job – one of very short duration, but of critical importance. For 13 hours, you'll be working in HR; you’ll be selecting your government. You have quite a task before you. Evaluate a stack of resumes and applications, and decide which of the newcomers is the best choice… and often too, decide which current employees deserve a promotion. When the contract hiring you was originally written, things were a bit different than they are today, so we’ve had to amend it a few times. We didn’t have factions at all in those ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WELCOME TO HUMAN RESOURCES
- expertresumeman Updated LinkedIn Group for THRMA (Texoma Human Resources Management Association). All Texoma HR professionals welcome to join.
- longandfoster Long & Foster welcomes Dwayne Smith as VP of human resources. Welcome to the team! http://fb.me/DDIzsSTC
- lschonder Welcome to Shanty George, earthMed's new Human Resources Manager! Are you ready to JOIN US as an earthMed volunteer? hr@earthMed.org
LEED Gold *Commercial Inteior Design* at Surfrider Foundation's HQ
- Council Web Cast - City Of North Little Rock | Welcome to North ...
- WebJunction - Illinois Webinar Archives