Special Report on
Women in leadership
Women in leadership - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Americans believe women have the right stuff to be political leaders. When it comes to honesty, intelligence and a handful of other character traits they value highly in leaders, the public rates women superior to men, according to a new nationwide Pew Research Center Social and Demographic Trends survey. Nevertheless, a mere 6% of respondents in this survey of 2,250 adults say that, overall, women make better political leaders than men. About one-in-five (21%) say men make the better leaders, while the vast majority -- 69% -- say men and women make equally good leaders. The paradox embedded in these survey findings is part of a ...
(ELCA) in St. Paul, as she discussed women’s ordination. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the ordination of women in the then-American Lutheran Church, and since then there have been a number of changes. But for many individuals, the changes are not yet complete. “I just hope anyone, male or female, with a sense they are being called to that position would dare to risk being in a leadership role.” On August 15, 2010, Peterson will retire, marking 25 years at Gloria Dei, and 28 years of ordination. Her retirement is significant because, when she became the senior pastor at Gloria Dei ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- eugene_li3 Finding female tech-entrepreneurs for http://bit.ly/b529if is impossible. Maybe there aren't any in Scotland? #standbackfrombluetouchpaper
- ms_genevieve RT @MarciaReynolds via @huffingtonpost: Stop Praising the Differences in Men and Women http://huff.to/cWSRDy #hr #leadership #in
- 41584107 @donlemoncnn How many African American women work in that agency and how many if any rose to her position of leadership ?
Women and Leadership: Impacts of Education and Media
Opening Video - Women In Leadership Development Conference 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Successful Women Webinar.ppt [Compatibility ...
- Linkage - Unleash your full potential - Webinar - Business and ...