Special Report on
Work/Life Balance Policies
Work/Life Balance Policies - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Provides advice and tools for improving workplace well-being. Aims to help managers improve their own well-being and the well-being of their staff. Covers topics such as work-life balance, time and workload management, the physical work environment, alternative office designs, and stress management. Source: Canada School of Public Service Examines the causes of increasing work-life conflict and the need for measures to promote work-life balance. Summarizes the changes in social and institutional conditions, changes in the workforce and new challenges for the workplace. Current approaches for employers and governments to ...
Given the overwhelming need to serve our clients, meet deadlines, do pro bono work and contribute to our profession, it is a challenge to achieve balance in our lives. Because it makes good business sense to do so, corporate and government employers increasingly are providing employees more flexible work environments that allow for better balance between work and personal commitments. Many law firms now accommodate certain serious personal needs with flextime and temporary leave policies. The legal profession must work creatively to accommodate the intense commitment it requires to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WORK/LIFE BALANCE POLICIES
- yalechk There will always be naysayers if work-life balance is tied to having kids RT @yosie23: Childless working men unhappy w/ work-life policies
- EquilibrioWL London Asset Management is working on a new project to push forward the agenda of Work-Life balance policies among... http://fb.me/zPoy5lP9
- HRLockerUSA Recent research shows that one group in particular aren't charmed by traditional work-life balance/flextime practices http://ow.ly/24EkU
Policy@Google: Lee Rainie
- Barrick Gold Corporation - News - Events & Webcasts - Event ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Lowe safety culture webinar 15 Jan 09- final