Special Report on
Buy and Hold Strategies
Buy and Hold Strategies - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Long-term buy-and-hold investors don’t seem too happy, especially after the recent market crash. With major averages flat or negative over the last decade, who can blame them? If you are a discouraged buy-and-holder, it may be time to consider using another strategy in conjunction with exchange traded funds (ETFs). Many investors have given up the buy-and-hold strategy, but that has only prompted some contrarians to declare that now is the right time to be a buy-and-hold investor, reports Aaron Task for Yahoo! Finance . What gives? Lakshman Achuthan, managing director of the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI), ...
"The last two years tell me that buy-and-hold is dead," he said in an e-mail, "while you said that the last 20 years show that buy-and-hold is alive and well. . . . Say the last two years is the start of the next 20 years, do you really expect me to hold funds that long after what I have been through?" Last week, this column looked at mutual funds over a 20-year time horizon and noted that they had justified long-term buy-and-hold strategies by meeting annualized expectations, even if their actual returns were too hot for one decade (the '90s) and too cold for the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BUY AND HOLD STRATEGIES
- BestFundAdvisor New blog post: Commodity Futures Trading Versus buy and hold http://bit.ly/b8Ji3e
- Andfinsoln Gold and Silver are still a good bet. Buy and Hold strategies are economic suicide.
- therusgroup Killer Stock Selection Strategies FREE Report: So if you have been pursuing buy and hold stock investing style, ov... http://bit.ly/d736K8
Investment Strategies - Nokia, BB&T Corp, Chubb - Bloomberg
Bellboys - Buy, Sell, Hold Tech?
- 2010 Fixed Income March 23rd Corporate Bonds Webinar
- Rick Ackerman's Hidden Pivot Trading Method Online Webinar