Special Report on
Closed-End Investment Fund
Closed-End Investment Fund - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Richmond, Virginia – May 20, 2010 – Closed-End Fund Advisors (CEFA) has made significant improvements to their comprehensive weekly closed-end fund (CEF) data report. The service, CEFA’s Closed-End Fund Universe (CEFU), covers all US listed closed-end funds and celebrated its second anniversary last month. CEFU’s strengths include data points currently unavailable to most investment professionals or individual investors and the ability to do precise peer-to-peer fund comparisons. CEFU is archived for current subscribers to view any past issues of the report. CEFU now includes: 1. Relative Discount, 2. Comparable Discount, ...
Canso Credit Income Fund (the “Fund”) – An application has been granted for the original listing in the Industrial category of up to 23,000,000 transferable, redeemable Class A units (the “Units”) of the Fund, of which up to 20,000,000 Units will be issued and outstanding, and up to 3,000,000 Units will be reserved for issuance upon completion of an initial public offering. Listing of the Units will become effective at 5:01 p.m. on Thursday, July 15, 2010, in anticipation of the offering closing on Friday, July 16, 2010. The Units will be posted for trading at ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CLOSED-END INVESTMENT FUND
- exchangesdeals FINRA Orders SunTrust Investment Services To Pay $1.44 Million For Unsuitable UIT, Closed-End Fund And Mutual Fund... http://bit.ly/c6TXqK
- mutualfundnav FINRA Orders SunTrust Investment Services to Pay $1.44 Million for Unsuitable ...: FINRA found that SunTrust, thro... http://bit.ly/c3kjBo
- sharonjones328 FINRA Orders SunTrust Investment Services to Pay $1.44 Million for Unsuitable ...: WASHINGTON, Jul 22, 2010 (BUSIN... http://bit.ly/cdXAjc
7 April 2010 ING Investment Management Americas Visits the NYSE
- Highland Funds Announces Posting of Webcast: Highland Floating ...
- Hedge Fund Illiquidity and Wealth Transfer Opportunities webinar